- These weathervanes are made of 14 gauge steel and come with a one year warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship
- We use a 3 step finishing process- First we zinc plate our units for better adhesion and durability, then we bake on an antique copper vein powder coat followed by a clear powder coat to protect against the UV rays. This provides a durable, scratch resistant finish.
- We use sealed ball bearings in our windcups to keep them spinning freely with even the slightest breeze.
- Our design tops are laser cut in one piece, minimizing welding and making them a unique addition to your home.
Choice of 4 mounts:
- Roof Mount: roof mount is adjustable, but is made to a 4/12 roof pitch. It includes a 12" rod.
- Garden Mount: 60" mount includes stabilizing ground stake. The garden mount ships in two pieces and must be screwed together upon arrival.
- Deck mount: will mount to a flat board i.e. deck board. It is approx. 3" x 3" and includes the 12" rod
- Post mount or (side mount) will mount to the side of a fence of vertical board. It is approx. 3"x3" and includes the 12" rod
**Please note these are shipped from the manufacturer, so they will not arrive in the same box as other items from The Slobber Shoppe.**Unfortunately, we cannot ship weathervanes international